Branch Manager (Corporate or P&L)
Statewide Funding is hiring experienced Branch Managers to join our team!
Why should you work at Statewide Funding?
- Aggressive compensation plan
- Licensed in 11 states
- No commission cap
- On average, we close in 12 days
- Wholesale interest rates
- Hybrid platform - mortgage broker and correspondent lender
- Access to 90+ lenders
- Semi-monthly payroll
- Benefits : health, dential , vision and 401k
- Mortgage sales management experience (will consider top loan originator)
- Minimum of 5+ years loan origination experience
- Knowledgeable in dealing with FHA and conventional loans
- Ability to follow loan protocols
- Efficient with computers and loan operating systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough in communication with clients and support staff
- Ensure quality customer service
- Excellent follow up skills
Applicants are required to have prior experience in the industry, an active NMLS license, and a personal book of business (preferred).
Branch Managers are responsible for recruiting, managing, developing talent, training team members, generating new business, originate own book of business, attend industry events and hit or exceed branch production goals.
This is a fulltime position
Schedule a discovery call today. CLICK HERE to schedule.